Ingalls Shipbuilding East Bank

Apr 12, 2018

Ingalls Shipbuilding East Bank
Share

Description

Since Ingalls Shipbuilding opened for business on the east bank of the Pascagoula River in 1938, hundreds of ships have been berthed at the yard’s outfitting piers, including USS Wisconsin (BB 64), pictured during its 1988 reactivation. Ingalls announced on April 12, 2018 that one of the piers will be brought back into service as part of a reactivation of the company’s original east bank facility. HII photo